We are very excited at CoachingOurselves to present 3 new categories of modules aligned with our purpose-driven vision of leadership! Lets take a closer look at them:
The world is changing and the outmoded narrow focus on power and profit driven approaches to running organizations are no longer viable. CoachingOurselves is committed to a vision of organizations as beacons of purpose for their employees and for society at large.
Topics within this thematic explore:
- clarifying your own sense of purpose relative to your work and your life
- the role of communityship within organizations and extending beyond to the greater community
- how you can work together to create purpose and profit-driven organizations and their supporting structures
Take a look at our main module for this category: Building Purpose in Life and Work by Dan Pontefract!
It is critical that we fashion our workplaces into environments where all employees feel recognized and valued. Diversity and inclusion not only foster deep engagement and innovation within the organization, they contribute to the overall health of our larger communities.
As you explore this thematic, you will be inspired to:
- evaluate the current inclusion strategies within your organization and department
- discuss how moral concerns can be more open within your organization
- nurture positive and inclusive behaviours in yourself and others
Take a look at our main module for this category: Gender Inclusive Leadership by Monica Redden!
Wisdom is the capacity to combine knowledge from different sources and to do so astutely. It is drawn from personal experience, built on self-understanding, and fortified through reflection. Wisdom is at its most powerful in community.
The modules in this category nurture your capacity to:
- cultivate humility as a leader
- recognize that how you see the world is a reflection of your world views and states of mind/heart
- better manage emotions, both your own and those of others
Take a look at our main module for his category: Seeing beyond belief: Observation Skills for Managers by Jonathan Gosling!