Rise to face the challenges of our times and explore the power of healthy, resilient organizations to unite people for support and collective action!
We invite you to try our new CoachingOurselves peer group learning topic, “Active Hope for Resilient Organizations”.
During this engaging, free demo session, participants will:
- Strengthen their courage for individual and organizational resilience by learning new perspective and tools.
- Gain insight into the growing impact of eco-anxiety in the workplace.
- Experience a simple, yet powerful, guided process that helps people move through stuckness, despair, and resignation, ultimately enhancing their ability to bring about positive change.
This session also offers learning and development professionals the opportunity to interact with resilience expert and author, Dr. Chris Johnstone.
What to expect:
- A brief introduction to CoachingOurselves
- A CoachingOurselves session on “Active Hope for Resilient Organizations” in a breakout room with 4-5 other learning professionals (90 min.)
- Discussion and Q/A with Dr. Chris Johnstone (25 min.)
Chris Johnstone has taught self-help skills for wellbeing in a wide range of settings, pioneering the role of resilience training in healthcare, education, and the workplace. He trained as a medical doctor in the 1980s and worked for many years in mental health. His book Active Hope : How to Face the Mess We’re In Without Going Crazy, co-authored with Joanna Macy, explores how to grow our capacity to make a positive difference in the world. He is also the author of Seven Ways to Build Resilience, which introduces skills, insights and practical strategies that help us deal with difficult times.