In order to thrive, organizations must continuously change and adapt. Middle managers are critical for developing and implementing changes to benefit individuals, units, and the organization. This requires innovation and knowledge to develop effective strategy, but also skills and effective leadership to implement and drive new ideas and processes. The topics in this group inspire confidence in managers to work individually and together to take action towards sustainable change in their organization. Topics in this group enable managers to:
- Understand and overcome obstacles that inhibit change.
- Pinpoint opportunities for organizational change and innovation.
- Develop and implement effective strategies for the betterment of their unit and organization.
- Being a Catalytic Leader
- Changing Things: What and How
- Crafting Strategy
- Friendly Consulting
- Igniting Momentum with Customer Insights
- In Praise of Middle Management
- Knowledge Sharing for Innovation: The Wiki Way
- Leading Change in Difficult Times
- Managing Culture Change: Beyond the Status Quo
- One Planet Business: Sustainable Organizations
- Probing into Culture
- Silos and Slabs in Organizations
- Smart Investments in Talent
- Some Surprising Things about Collaboration
- Strategic Blindspots
- Ten More Ways to Release Change
- Ten Ways to Release Change
- The Players of Cultural Change
- Thinking Entrepreneurially to Grow Your Business
- Two Models of Change