It is often the prerogative of senior management to develop and implement strategies to generate results for the organization. These topics take a good, hard, fresh look at strategy, including the roles that all kinds of managers and others can play in the process. By examining multiple approaches and the underlying skills that contribute to effective strategies, participants are better able to affect solid strategy within their organizations. Topics in this group enable managers to:
- Develop strategy in light of their organization or department's needs.
- Balance planning and foresight with flexibility and openness.
- Recognize the important role that middle managers can play in the strategy process.
- Changing Things: What and How
- Crafting Strategy
- Developing Brand Leadership for Every Manager
- In Praise of Middle Management
- Introducing Strategy through Robin Hood
- Leading Change in Difficult Times
- Stimulating the Entrepreneurial Imagination
- Strategic Blindspots
- Strategic Thinking as Seeing
- SWOT for Strategy
- Visionary Management