These topics take a good, hard, fresh look at strategy, including the roles that all kinds of employees and others can play in the process. By examining multiple approaches and the underlying skills that contribute to effective strategies, participants are better able to affect solid strategy within their organizations.
Topics in this group enable participants to:
- Develop strategy in light of their organization or department's needs.
- Balance planning and foresight with flexibility and openness.
- Recognize the important role that employees of all levels and positions can play in the strategy process.
- Changing Things: What and How
- Crafting Strategy
- Developing Brand Leadership for Every Manager
- Driving Change as a Middle Manager
- Introducing Strategy through Robin Hood
- Leading Change in Difficult Times
- Learning from Mistakes and Successes
- Strategic Blindspots
- Strategic Thinking as Seeing
- SWOT for Strategy
- Visionary Management