Practical Tools and Skills
There are a variety of practical tools and skills that managers must learn and develop to effectively tackle the day-to-day challenges of the workplace. Topics in this group introduce participants to a wide variety of these devices to help managers combat issues that arise on a frequent basis. This group is designed to help managers:
- Develop methods to reduce and better manage stress within the work environment.
- Maximize creativity and productivity through time management techniques.
- Improve their communication style to motivate and empower their colleagues and unit.
- Accountability: It's a Tricky World
- Analyzing Employee Performance
- Candid Conversations
- Coaching Others
- FeedFORWARD Instead of Feedback
- High Performing Teams
- Influencing Others: Leading Through Trust
- Managing Conflict in Teams
- Managing Time and Energy
- Negotiating Styles
- Practical Tips for Leading Meetings that Matter
- Seeing Beyond Belief: Observation Skills for Managers
- Turning the Tables: Unusual Seating for Creative Problem Solving
- Working Style Differences and Team Problem Solving