Wisdom: Beyond knowledge
Wisdom is the capacity to skilfully combine knowledge from different sources. It is drawn from personal experience, built on self-understanding, and fortified through reflection. Wisdom is at its most powerful in community.
The topics in this category nurture your capacity to:
- cultivate humility as a leader.
- recognize that how you see the world is a reflection of your world views and states of mind/heart.
- better manage emotions, both your own and those of others.
- Awareness-Based Systems Change: Planting Seeds for Change
- Building Resilience: Taking CARE of Ourselves and Others through Crisis and Beyond
- Emotional Intelligence: Your Inner and Outer Self
- From Listening to Coaching
- Harnessing Women’s Vision and Leadership Strengths
- Influencing Others: Leading Through Trust
- Inquiry Into Organizational Role
- Rebalancing Society: Starting Now!
- Seeing Beyond Belief: Observation Skills for Managers
- Simply Managing: From Reflection to Action
- Women Rising: Breaking the Habits That Hold You Back