For HR and L&OD teams
A CoachingOurselves Certification prepares HR and L&OD professionals to facilitate CoachingOurselves peer group learning. Learn how peer learning groups are used to develop and connect leaders and managers, and how to expertly guide CoachingOurselves sessions.
The certification is:
5 hours of
learning & practice
With Phil LeNir, President
For HR and
Leverage Peer Learning:
With our CoachingOurselves certification, we prepare HR and L&OD professionals to facilitate CoachingOurselves peer learning sessions for skill building, leadership insights, and to develop a thriving learning community. Build an agile culture where your leaders and managers are connected, have broad organizational knowledge, and are more resilient in the face of today’s ever-changing environment.
The CoachingOurselves topics are expert-written peer learning discussion guides covering a broad range of important management and leadership themes. There are 100 topics available** to develop and connect groups of managers and leaders in your organization.
High-Impact, Versatile, and Agile
With peer learning groups, today’s L&OD professionals can meet the most common operational demands: lightweight, scalable, engaging, and high-impact development for all leaders throughout the organization.
CoachingOurselves is a versatile and trusted approach which has been used to develop hundreds of thousands of leaders and managers in organizations around the world since 2007.
- Leadership Café's to develop and connect the organization.
- C-Suite Conversations for senior leadership.
- Emerging Leaders program to develop future leadership teams.
- Change and culture change initiatives.
- Events for employee resource groups or team offsites.
- Continuous learning for alumni groups and learning communities.
- And much more!
Each peer learning discussion guide addresses a specific management or leadership theme and will guide a group through a 60- to 90-minute session. Our topics are written by some of the world's leading management and leadership thinkers including Henry Mintzberg, Sally Helgesen and Edgar Schein.
Here's Warren introducing you to one of our classic discussion guides so you can understand how they work. →
**Note: Licenses to use topics are purchased separately per participant (pay-per-use) or by subscription.
Benefits of Certification
- Learn to skillfully facilitate CoachingOurselves sessions.
- Learn about social/peer learning in groups from an innovator in peer learning.
- Hone skills such as active listening for effective peer learning facilitation.
- Have a new tool in your professional toolbox.
- Get a CoachingOurselves Certification for your professional development credentials.
- Fullfill hours for continuing education credits for your professional association.
Phil LeNir is President of CoachingOurselves Inc, a company he co-founded in 2008 with management thinker Henry Mintzberg. He has certified hundreds of L&OD professionals and consultants in the CoachingOurselves peer learning approach. Phil completed the executive International Masters Program for Managers (IMPM) and has a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (McGill University, Montreal). Phil is the author of numerous articles on leadership and organizational development.