For HR and L&OD teams
A CoachingOurselves Certification prepares HR and L&OD professionals to skillfully facilitate CoachingOurselves peer group learning sessions. Develop and connect your leaders and managers for skill building, leadership insights, and to develop a thriving learning community.
The certification is:
5 hours of
learning & practice
With Phil LeNir, President
For HR and
Leverage Peer Learning:
Support an agile culture where your employees have broad organizational knowledge, trusting professional relationships, and are more resilient in the face of today’s ever-changing environment.
CoachingOurselves topics are expert-written, peer learning discussion guides covering a broad range of important management and leadership themes. There are currently 100 topics available**.
**Note: Licenses to use topics are purchased separately per participant (pay-per-use) or by subscription.
High-Impact, Versatile, and Agile
CoachingOurselves enables L&OD professionals to meet the most common operational demands by providing lightweight, scalable, engaging, and high-impact development for all leaders throughout the organization.
A pioneer in talent development, CoachingOurselves is a versatile and trusted approach which has been used to develop hundreds of thousands of leaders and managers in organizations around the world since 2007.
Provide your participants with:
- Leadership Café's to develop and connect the organization.
- C-Suite Conversations for senior leadership.
- Emerging Leaders program to develop future leadership teams.
- Impactful change and culture change initiatives.
- Events for employee resource groups or team offsites.
- Continuous learning for alumni groups and learning communities.
- And much more!
Benefits of Certification
- Gain confidence in skillfully facilitating CoachingOurselves sessions.
- Understand how to create effective groups and align topics from our catalogue to your business challenges.
- Better appreciate the impact of social and peer learning in groups from an innovator in the field.
- Add peer learning tools to your professional toolbox.
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning, growth, and that you are up-to-date with industry trends.
- Attain a CoachingOurselves Certification for your professional development credentials.
Phil LeNir is President of CoachingOurselves Inc, a company he co-founded in 2008 with management thinker Henry Mintzberg. He has certified hundreds of L&OD professionals and consultants in the CoachingOurselves peer learning approach. Phil completed the executive International Masters Program for Managers (IMPM) and has a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (McGill University, Montreal). Phil is the author of numerous articles on leadership and organizational development.