A CoachingOurselves certification prepares HR practitioners or Coaches to introduce, design, facilitate and evaluate a peer-coaching program. Certified practitioners have access to the complete library of over 85 CoachingOurselves modules so they can focus on designing and delivering effective leadership and organizational solutions for clients, rather than developing content.
We offer two flavours of CoachingOurselves certification; for in-house HR professionals and coaches and for independent HR consultants and coaches.
During the certification we prepare in-house or independent HR professionals and coaches to:
- Introduce CoachingOurselves peer-coaching to potential clients, participants and stakeholders.
- Facilitate peer-coaching sessions for leadership teams using any of the 85 CoachingOurselves modules.
- Use CoachingOurselves peer-coaching for a leadership forum or management offsite.
- Select and sequence CoachingOurselves peer-coaching modules.
- Evaluate a peer-coaching program.
- Design and support a large-scale peer-coaching program (Advanced certification).
- Propose, present and price a peer-coaching based solution (For independent HR consultants and coaches).
As part of the certification we also provide one on one support to ensure success with peer-coaching programs or workshops.
All certified practitioners receive:
- Direct access to our complete library of CoachingOurselves modules for perusal (at no cost), or for use with clients/participants (module licensing fees apply).
- Discounted prices for our conferences (with Henry Mintzberg, Ed Schein and other authors) and events.
- Access to free webinars and up to date peer-coaching research.
- Opportunity to join a learning pod with other CoachingOurselves practitioners.
Certified independent HR consultants and coaches can become a CoachingOurselves independent partner. Independent partners keep a share of the module licensing fees ensuring an ongoing revenue stream. By joining our growing network of practitioners and using our library of modules independent HR consultants and coaches can attract new customers, grow their business, generate a regular revenue stream, and magnify their impact across clients’ organizations.
CoachingOurselves certification is an incredible opportunity to become part of the new world of human centered social learning. The benefits of becoming a certified partner and CoachingOurselves Facilitator are many!
- Thought-provoking Content
- Competitive Pricing
Approved CCE Provider
Core Competencies: 2.5 hours
Resource Development: 4 hours
TOTAL: 6.5 hours
The CoachingOurselves certification is now approved by l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA) as a continuing education activity in the Skills Development (7 hours) field of practice.
As such, the CRHA and CRIA members are assured that this training is recognized for the purpose of continuing
Our certification process is simple and immediately provides you with a powerful tool and approach that you can use in the programs and interventions you develop to solve your clients' learning and development and organizational challenges.
The certification is either delivered onsite or virtually. A typical virtual certification is delivered as a 3.5 hour live online session delivered over video conference followed by one or more 1 hour online sessions.
(Only for French side of Website at the moment) We also offer open enrollment certification as a 1 day in person program followed by one on one support through Ecole de Coaching de Gestion. The advantage of an open enrollment certification is that you get to work with a small cohort, of independent HR practitioners and Coaches, supporting one another as you become part of the CoachingOurselves peer-coaching world.
Contact us today to set up a certification session and start using CoachingOurselves now!