CoachingOurselves invites you to spend the day with management great Henry Mintzberg and CoachingOurselves president Phil LeNir on September 7th at the prestigious McGill Faculty Club in Montreal. This event is designed for CoachingOurselves partners and clients, and anyone interested in social learning for leadership development. Sign up today and get ready to be immersed in the world of peer-coaching with CoachingOurselves!
During this event, you will:
- Learn about different applications for CoachingOurselves’ peer-coaching;
- Hear our partners and customers’ experiences using CoachingOurselves;
- Discover our latest modules;
- Work directly with Henry Mintzberg and the CoachingOurselves team;
- Much much more!
Why is this a can’t miss opportunity?
You will have a chance to work alongside Henry Mintzberg and Phil LeNir to understand how Henry’s ideas on management and management education can radically improve practices in your, or your clients’, organizations. Henry and Phil will delve into the importance of social learning and how to implement a CoachingOurselves peer-coaching program for different concerns and situations. More importantly, we will discuss how we as leadership development professionals can contribute to a more balanced society and what exactly this entails.
What can I expect?
In true CoachingOurselves’ style, the day will incorporate a lot of small group dialog and social learning, supported by Henry and Phil. This means a chance to discuss and reflect with industry greats and other participants to leave with more knowledge and actions for change.
Canoe Trip - Saturday September 8th
Join Henry Mintzberg and other CoachingOurselves partners and customers on a day long canoe trip in the Canadian wilderness on Riviere du Diable . This yearly event has been fondly deemed The Great Canadian Canoe Trip, and you really can't afford to miss it! The pick-up will be at 8 am!
Read the story of last year's canoe trip through the eyes of a participant Sergei Brovkin, Performance Improvement Expert at Collectiver.
Where to stay?
If, like many others, you are traveling to Montreal for our conference, you will need somewhere to stay!
- The Best Western corner Peel and Sherbrooke is a great and affordable option. This will also be the meeting point for our canoe trip on Septemnber 8th!
- For something a little more fancy, there is also the Residence Inn Montréal Centre-Ville close by!