- March 5, 2020 11:30 AM (ET) | How to get leaders to talk to each other: Introducing CoachingOurselves w/ Warren Cohen | Register for free!
Workshops and Conferences:
Come learn more about CoachingOurselves at these various workshops and conferences:
- February 12th, 2020, 6pm | ATD Boston: Social Learning by Phil LeNir | Info and registration
- February 13th, 2020 | QG100 Event: Phil LeNir hosts HR event for QG100 members | Information
- March 26th-27th, 2020 | ATD New England, Norwood, MA | Info and registration
- March 31st 2020 | CRHA: 5 to 7 with Henry Mintzberg for HR lesders in Montreal | Registration coming soon
- November 5th & 6th, 2020 | CoachingOurselves Global Conference, Montreal, QC | Info and registration
We are continuously releasing podcasts featuring some of the world’s greatest management thinkers, CoachingOUrselves authors, CoachingOurselves practitioners as well as members of our team!
- Humble Leadership: Fireside Chat w. Edgar Schein, Peter Schein, and Jeremiah Lee
- Phil LeNir Talks Social Learning at HRPA 2020
- Women in Leadership: Fireside Chat w. Sally Helgesen and Caroline Codsi
- Find all our podcasts here!
Recent Recorded Webinars:
- Humble Leadership: Pipe dream or Necessity? — Fireside chat w. Edgar Schein, Peter Schein, and Jeremiah Lee | Listen to the recording | Podcast
- Phil LeNir Talks Social Learning at HRPA 2020 in Toronto | Listen to the Podcast
- Women in Leadership: Fireside chat w. Sally Helgesen and Caroline Codsi | Listen to the recording | Podcast
- Social Learning — Collaborating to Create Solutions to Today’s Complex Issues | Listen to the recording
- Webinar with 6 HR professionals sharing their experiences using CoachingOurselves | Listen to the recording and read the Q&A from the webinar
- Introducing Henry Mintzberg from McGill University | Listen to the recording
- Jonathan Gosling on how to design a leadership development program using CoachingOurselves and its impact on society | Listen to the recording
- Democratizing Co-Development with CoachingOurselves: A conversation with Nathalie Sabourin | Listen to the recording
- Power of Peer Learning – ATD Suncoast Chapter – Sept 2018 | Listen to the recording
CoachingOurselves is based on the work Henry Mintzberg has been doing in management education. Through our programs, managers learn from, and coach, each other and organizations build capacity to develop themselves.
CoachingOurselves was co-founded by Henry Mintzberg in 2007 and is used by over 20,000 managers in organizations around the world.