Workshops and Conferences:
Come learn more about CoachingOurselves at these various workshops and conferences:
- January 22nd to 24th, 2020 | HRPA Annual Conference, Toronto, CAN | Registration coming soon!
We are continuously releasing podcasts featuring some of the world’s greatest management thinkers, CoachingOUrselves authors, CoachingOurselves practitioners as well as members of our team!
Recent Recorded Webinars:
- Women in Leadership: Fireside chat w. Sally Helgesen and Caroline Codsi | Listen to the recording
- Social Learning — Collaborating to Create Solutions to Today’s Complex Issues | Listen to the recording
- Webinar with 6 HR professionals sharing their experiences using CoachingOurselves | Listen to the recording and read the Q&A from the webinar
- Introducing Henry Mintzberg from McGill University | Listen to the recording
- Jonathan Gosling on how to design a leadership development program using CoachingOurselves and its impact on society | Listen to the recording
- Democratizing Co-Development with CoachingOurselves: A conversation with Nathalie Sabourin | Listen to the recording
- Power of Peer Learning – ATD Suncoast Chapter – Sept 2018 | Listen to the recording
CoachingOurselves is based on the work Henry Mintzberg has been doing in management education. Through our programs, managers learn from, and coach, each other and organizations build capacity to develop themselves.
CoachingOurselves was co-founded by Henry Mintzberg in 2007 and is used by over 20,000 managers in organizations around the world.