Try CoachingOurselves for Free!
Join Learning and Development practitioners, and managers and leaders, from around the globe for peer coaching guided by expert content. These are workshops not webinars! We have over 90 modules available and during this period of Covid-19 you are invited to try a variety of our modules for free.
"This was a really great use of my time. We could still be talking now. I'll never forget it!"
"The beauty of this approach is that you provide the structure but it's also about what emerges each time."
"It was great to meet people globally and share. Even though we are currently isolated, we are not alone."
"It gave me the time to reflect around the complexities of the themes we are currently dealing with."
Developing Your People: The 70:20:10 Framework (for L&D/OD/HR)
Time to Dialogue
Virtual Teams: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Women Rising: Breaking the Habits that are Holding You Back (Women only session)
Influencing Others: Leading Through Trust
Rebalancing Society: Starting Now
Leading with Humility
Bien gérer malgré la pression
Équipes virtuelles: le bon, le mauvais, le moche
La formation de votre personnel: le cadre 70:20:10 (pour praticiens RH/DO)
Diriger avec humilité
Rééquilibrer la société: Dès maintenant
- Sept. 2, 8:30 AM (HAE) | Comment amener nos leaders à se parler? -- Introduction à CoachingOurselves w/ Phil LeNir | Webinaire gratuit!
- July 9, 11:30 AM (ET) | How to get leaders to talk to each other: Introducing CoachingOurselves w/ Phil LeNir | Register for free!
- July 14, 11:30 AM (ET) | Lesson's Learned delivering CoachingOurselves through Zoom (Only for CoachingOurselves practitioners) w/ Phil LeNir | Register here
- July 13, 8:30 AM (ET) | Lesson's Learned delivering CoachingOurselves through Zoom (Only for CoachingOurselves practitioners) w/ Phil LeNir | Register here
Workshops and Conferences:
- November 5th & 6th, 2020 | CoachingOurselves Global Conference, Montreal, QC | Tentative
We are continuously releasing podcasts featuring some of the world's greatest management thinkers, CoachingOurselves authors, CoachingOurselves practitioners as well as members of our team!
In our Fireside Chats, CoachingOurselves authors share their perspectives and thinking:
- Fireside Chat: Learning for and from the pandemic: Fireside chat -- w/ Henry Mintzberg and Mitch Joel
- Fireside Chat: Leading Meaningful Change through the COVID: Fireside chat -- w/ Beverley Patwell and Mark Porter
- Fireside Chat: Creating Value with 70:20:10: Supporting organisations through thick and thin -- w/ Rachel Hutchinson, Charles Jennings and Vivian Heijnen
- Fireside Chat: Leadership, Power and Reflection in the age of Covid-19 - Da reflexão à ação w/ Jonathan Gosling for Fundação Dom Cabral
- Rebalancing Society: Starting Now w/Henry Mintzberg for Fundação Dom Cabral
- Fireside Chat: Humble Leadership w. Edgar Schein, Peter Schein, and Jeremiah Lee
- Women in Leadership: Fireside chat w. Sally Helgesen and Caroline Codsi | Listen to the recording
In our webinars we share our expertise and thinking about CoachingOurselves:
- How to get Leaders to talk to each other -- Introducing CoachingOurselves (24 min) | Listen to the recording
- Webinar with 6 HR professionals sharing their experiences using CoachingOurselves | Listen to the recording and read the Q&A from the webinar
CoachingOurselves was co-founded by Henry Mintzberg. Learn about his fascinating thinking on management and more:
- Introducing Henry Mintzberg from McGill University | Listen to the recording
Phil LeNir and Henry Mintzberg founded CoachingOurselves in 2007 based on Henry's approach to management education. CoachingOurselves improves dialogue and collaboration between managers/leaders in order to nurture broader organizational change. We are equally committed to rebuilding organizations as communities and rebalancing society through human-centered, connected organizations. CoachingOurselves programs are now used by over 25,000 managers in organizations around the world.