- Thursday April 13, 2017 from 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
CoachingOurselves : Groupe de coaching par les pairs (in French)
Free 30-minute webinar in French
More info and registration
- Peer-Coaching Groups with CoachingOurselves: A modern approach to developing leaders | Listen to the recording
- Six (more) practitioners sharing experiences using CoachingOurselves | Listen to the recording and read the Q&A from the webinar
- Five practitioners sharing experiences using CoachingOurselves — Learn from 5 practitioners to understand their real world applications and outcomes with CoachingOurselves | Listen to the recording
- Introducing Henry Mintzberg from McGill University | Listen to the recording
- Henry Mintzberg on management, organizations and more | Listen to the recording
- 70:20:10: A webinar interview with Charles Jennings on 70:20:10 | Listen to the recording
- An interview with Ed Schein on his latest CoachingOurselves Module | Listen to the recording
- Energizing CoachingOurselves: A Free 60-minute Facilitator Refresher Course | Listen to the recording
- The history of CoachingOurselves w. Phil LeNir | Listen to the recording
Please contact us directly if you’d like to arrange a presentation and workshop on peer-coaching groups for your HR team.
Workshops and Conferences
Come learn more about CoachingOurselves at these various workshops and conferences:
- April 27th and 28th, 2017 | 2017 Higher Education Leadership Forum, Carleton University, ON | CoachingOurselves will be presenting and running workshops on both days | Book your place
- April 30th to May 5th 2017 | ‘Managing Around the World’: RoundTables for Experienced Managers, Dublin, Ireland | One-week intensive workshop based entirely on the philosophy and approach that underpins CoachingOurselves | More info
- Sept 6-9, 2017 | CoachingOurselves Reflections global conference w. Henry Mintzberg, Montreal, QC | Save the date! Details to be announced soon
CoachingOurselves is based on the work Henry Mintzberg has been doing in management education. Through our programs, your managers learn from, and coach, each other and your organization builds capacity to develop itself.
CoachingOurselves was co-founded by Henry Mintzberg in 2007 and is used by over 20,000 managers in organizations around the world.