The hybrid workplace has created challenges such as reduced collaboration, impaired working relationships and decreased communication. CoachingOurselves peer learning is the solution to create a more connected and engaged workforce.
Our peer learning methodology builds relationships, creates trust, and strengthens culture. By combining expert content with insight sharing, people gain valuable knowledge while connecting with their peers to find solutions to common challenges.
Introducing the "Connect and Lead in a Hybrid Workplace" program for managers, designed to stimulate learning and reflective dialogue around six important organizational and leadership themes. Each 90-min peer learning session focuses on a specific area and provides practical tools and techniques that managers can apply to improve their leadership skills.
Session 1 Influencing Others: Leading through Trust
- learn to set boundaries while simultaneously building caring, professional relationships;
- explore what to do to sustain the trust that underpins good management and leadership.
Session 2 Dealing with Delegation
- Understand and address a variety of common pain points around delegation;
- provides simple tools and techniques of communicating effectively and developing people through delegation.
Session 3 Accountability: It’s a Tricky World
- learn about where accountabilities commonly go wrong;
- explore the complexities and challenges surrounding accountabilities and techniques that lead to better results.
Session 4 Managing Conflict in Teams
- reflection on your conflict management style and how it might be impacting collaborations;
- provides tools and space to practice techniques to improve conflict management skills.
Session 5 Coaching and Mentoring Others
- learn about coaching and mentoring in organizations;
- understand the skills you need to focus on and practice with the peer group.
Session 6 Leading with Humility
- learn about the challenges of communication across hierarchical boundaries;
- understand how to create a culture where people can speak up.
CoachingOurselves peer learning guides are written by renowned thinkers such as Linda Hill and Edgar Schein, ensuring the highest quality learning experience. Don't let the challenges of the hybrid workplace hold your organization back. Empower your people to connect over shared challenges while developing themselves, each other, and the organization. Group reflection and insight sharing foster different perspectives, spark solutions, and creates an engaging employee experience in the hybrid/remote work environment.
Participants say that ‘the exchange of thoughts, ideas and views with colleagues across the organization is brilliant and inspiring!
- Jay Rhodes, Director, Leadership Development