Developing the Organization
Topics in this group allow managers to explore the inner workings of their organization and methods to fortify it. These topics facilitate a deeper understanding of current organizational structures and clarify how participants can take practical steps towards positive and sustainable change. Participants also explore beyond the current boundaries of their organization to investigate its global potential and the potential of contributing socially to the broader community. Topics in this group enable managers to:
- Discover the most appropriate management styles for the organization.
- Realize the impact of structure on organizational effectiveness.
- Understand the negative and positive effect that “politics” can play in the organization.
- Investigate a variety of ways to fulfill a richer role within their organization.
- Building Purpose In Life and Work
- Career Anchors
- Chains, Hubs, Webs, and Sets
- Creating a Culture of Openness: Rethinking the 21st Century Workplace
- Decision Making: It's Not What You Think
- Developing Brand Leadership for Every Manager
- Developing Our Organization as a Community
- Developing Your People: The 70:20:10 Framework
- Global or Worldly: Diversity in the 21st Century
- Models of Engagement: Employer-Employee Relations
- One Planet Business: Sustainable Organizations
- Political Games in Organizations
- Silos and Slabs in Organizations
- Smart Investments in Talent
- Some Surprising Things about Collaboration
- Strategic Blindspots
- Understanding Organizations