Culture must not only be built, it must also be continuously fortified. The organization's culture pervades every aspect of its operations and determines its capabilities and end results. Managers are responsible for nurturing, sustaining, and adjusting culture to foster a more positive work environment and meet organizational goals. The topics in this group cultivate participants' understanding of corporate culture and provide practical methods to promote cultural change. Topics in this group enable managers to:
- Understand what ‘culture’ is and where it comes from.
- Appreciate the affects of culture on an individual and organizational level.
- Create and sustain cultural change.
- Appreciating Appreciative Inquiry
- Building Purpose In Life and Work
- Engagement: Beyond Buy-in
- Friendly Consulting
- Gender Inclusive Leadership
- Introducing Culture in Organizations
- Knowledge Sharing for Innovation: The Wiki Way
- Managing Culture Change: Beyond the Status Quo
- Probing into Culture
- The Players of Cultural Change
- The Power of Social Learning
- The Rewards of Recognition