Culture must not only be built, but it must also be continuously fortified. The organization's culture pervades every aspect of its operations and determines its capabilities and end results. Employees are responsible for nurturing, sustaining, and adjusting culture to foster a more positive work environment and meet organizational goals. The topics in this group cultivate participants' understanding of corporate culture and provide practical methods to promote cultural change. Topics in this group enable participants to:
- Understand what ‘culture’ is and where it comes from.
- Appreciate the affects of culture on an individual and organizational level.
- Create and sustain cultural change.
- Appreciative Inquiry: Discovering the Best of What Is
- Building Purpose In Life and Work
- Engagement: Beyond Buy-in
- Friendly Consulting
- Gender Inclusive Leadership
- Knowledge Sharing for Innovation
- Learning from Mistakes and Successes
- Managing Culture Change: Beyond the Status Quo
- Probing into Culture
- The Players of Cultural Change
- The Rewards of Recognition
- Understanding Your Organizational Culture
- Unleashing the Productive Power of Christmas
- Women Rising: Breaking the Habits That Hold You Back